CENTRIFUGAL PUMPS, API 610 Axial Flow
Our Axial Flow (propeller) pumps are used for high flows and low differential head applications. The pump and motor are flexibly coupled and installed on a common baseplate.
- Casing designed per ASME Section VIII, Division 1.
- Antifriction bearings for small pump sizes
- Thrust bearing by tilting pads with integrated exchanger for larger sizes.
- Flanges following customers specifications
- Seal area meet API 682
- Mechanical seals and seal systems as per API682
- Vertical mounting also available
- All metallurgies available
- Design to NORSOK and customer specifications available
- Common base plate for pump and motor with springs or pump hanging in the piping with cardan shaft coupling
Axial Flow Performance
Q (m3/h) 18 000
P (barg) 100
dH (m) 10/45
T (⁰ C) -40/+200