CENTRIFUGAL PUMPS, API 685/ 610 BB5
Our API 685 type BB5 pumps are double casing, radial split, multistage, between bearing pumps (barrel pumps). The pump and motor are flexibly coupled and installed on a common baseplate. The back pull-out design allow removal of the rotor assembly without disturbing the driver, coupling hubs or casing nozzle connections.
- Meet API 610/685 requirements
- Top-top nozzle design (side possible)
- First stg. Impeller with low NPSH design
- Rotor axially balanced with balance piston or back to back design of impellers
- Hydrodynamic and/or antifriction bearings
- Rear shell titanium alloy or hybrid design.
- Installed power up to 1000 kW
- Other design options available
- All metallurgies available
- Design to NORSOK and customer specifications available
Q (m3/h) 300
P (barg) 100
dH (m) 700
T (⁰ C) -120/+350